The Canon Selphy CP900 printer driver is an ultra-compact thermal dye photo printer that pioneered wireless photo printing, even without a computer. It does support printing from a computer running on any major OS but to print from a Windows computer via WiFi the version should be at least 32bit or 64bit Windows 7, 8 supported drivers free download.
Architecture Of Canon Selphy CP900 Software Setup
Canon Selphy CP900 Wireless Drivers Download Table:
|Driver Type||Version||File Size||Supported Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver||Version 4.2||2.27 MB||Windows 7 32bit||Download Now|
|Canon SELPHY CP900 Printer Driver 4.2 for ||Version 4.2||2.31 MB||Windows 7 64bit||Download Now|
Canon Selphy CP900 Driver Types And Essential Features
Canon Selphy CP900 driver download user can directly print from nearby WiFi devices, there are no multiple driver types to install. The Selphy CP900 ink Printer Driver is the only driver needed to print from a computer. Once installed, Canon Selphy CP900 review enables the computer to connect with a USB cable or wireless through WiFi. Despite the compact size, the printer packs a set of impressive specifications and delivers a print speed of around 60 seconds.
For More Canon Selphy CP910
Canon Selphy CP900 Compact Photo Printer Benefits
- Canon Selphy CP900 windows 8 with manual printer’s use can be extended to printing from computers, in addition to printing directly from other WiFi devices.
- They have multiple connectivity options in case a device is not connected through one.
- Faster printing can be achieved when connecting to computer through USB.
- User has unlimited wireless printing possibilities whether from a workstation or while on the move.
- Downtime due to printer software issues is limited. The drivers are available for free download and the user guide will also assist users with instructions to troubleshoot and fix problems faster.
Click For More Source: Canon Support