The Canon PIXMA MG5520 printer Driver is a Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer offering the features of print, copy, and scan. The latest driver for this printer has been released for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, and XP and Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 and 10.6. The new driver's version 1.02 for Windows support both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. It is therefore important to install its latest version for effective printing.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Printer Driver Architecture for Windows OS:
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Drivers Download Table:
|Driver Type||Version||File Size||Supported Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon PIXMA MG5500 series MP Drivers||Version 1.02||19.81 MB||Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows XP x64, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit.||Download Now|
|Canon PIXMA MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package||Version 1.0||48.74 MB||Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows XP, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit.||Download Now|
|Canon PIXMA MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver||Version 5.70||13.75 MB||Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit.||Download Now|
Effective Features Of The Canon PIXMA MG5520 Software Driver
- Canon PIXMA MG5520 wireless setup driver Supports full wireless functionality of the printers and enables printing from smartphones, tablets and other Wi-Fi enabled devices from anywhere around the house.
- The print speed for an average 4'' x 6" photo is approximately 20 seconds.
- It also supports USB connectivity.
- The photo quality is remarkable and offers 4800 x 1200 max color dpi.
- It has a built-in Auto-Duplex printing feature enabling printing on both sides without the hassle of turning it over.
The drivers ensure an improved and bug-free performance and provide full functionality of the Canon MG5520 driver download.
Top 5 Benefits Of Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Printer Driver
- It has fixed some issues where the printer was not connecting, not printing, not recognized, not responding, USB doesn’t work problems with the computer.
- Canon PIXMA MG5520 manual driver download has rectified the improper color matching issue.
- It ensures better overall functionality of the printer.
- Further, it assures a more stable and hassle-free printing experience.
- It is easy to install and free to download.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Software Types
- MP Driver - This is essential for the functionality of the printer and enables wireless connectivity and other features of the Canon PIXMA MG5520 toner. The latest version of the MP driver is 1.02 and was released in July '14 for all Windows platforms since Windows XP.
- XPS Driver - This is an optional download. It supports 16 bits-per-color printing enable smoother and more accurate printing than the 8-bits-per-color printing in the other drivers. This driver supports only Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 both 32 bit and 64 bit. The latest version of the XPS drivers is 5.7.0 release in 2013.
For More Canon Pixma MG6320
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Drivers Types For MAC OS Users
- CUPS driver - Essential for full functionality of the printer. The latest version is 188.8.131.52, released in September '14 and supports OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10.
- ICA driver - This is required for the functionality of the scanner, the latest version is 3.3.4.
Click for more source: Canon support